cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congrats

I noticed that sometime in the last two weeks this became the largest ACEO related group. Congratulations to Jillian and her tireless promotion of the group and ACEOs. About 15 minutes after listing my first ACEO back in March of Ought Six I received an invitation from Jillian to join this group. It would be impossible to calculate the amount of time wasted here since then. Thanks a whole lot.

"All black and white, nice." ~ golders
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re Congrats

Hey look at the bright side. It kept you out of drugs and crime. Right? RIGHT???
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Re Congrats

well, one of two isn't bad.

"All black and white, nice." ~ golders
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Re Congrats

Yes, thanks so much for keeping Mick off the Streets & who knows where else Jillian! Bet you didn't know at the time how much you would be helping society & the town of "under my desk", right? ;-) Oh and thanks for the push of ACEO's! -- ♥ Anni SmileyCentral.com People won't remember you for what you did or how much money you had .....they will remember you for how you made them feel. ♥
Anni
painted-gardens
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Re Congrats

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH! Some how, some where, I'd like to think it was all worth it! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH! -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider Google does it for me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Re Congrats

Congratulations! -- "I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?" ~John Lennon
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Re Congrats

mazoommzee
Enthusiast
Well said, Prof. Bravo, bravo, bravo Jillian!
The World was Silent:
http://aerialarmadillo.blogspot.com
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Re Congrats

Hip Hip Hooray, for Jillian!!!!!!!!! 🙂
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Re Congrats

HEE HEE HEE Yes Congrats Ms J. Smoochies in order here but Mick would get sick or something hahahahaha -- Hap
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Re Congrats

This'll make Mick sick, but Jillian deserves it: :) 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 :) ((((((((HUGS)))))))) -- -Ann "When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle!"
-Ann

"I have got pepperoni. Wherever it lands, that's where the miracle will happen." ~ Gary Busey
Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Re Congrats

geripatch
Enthusiast
Hugs and CONGRATULATIONS from me too!! Jillian - I know you have had ups and downs running this group - but you are WONDERFUL! Thank you so much for your tireless work. I pop in here to read the threads every day and they always leave me smiling. Chris
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Re Congrats

sudiosu
Enthusiast
Wow, quite an accomplishment! You do a great job!! Congrats!:-)
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Re Congrats

Yes, my congratulations and appreciation too...for all you do! You are a trooper and a fine person. I know you love and believe in this, being so dedicated and putting up with so much, but always sticking with it! I've said it before and I'll gladly say it again, THANK YOU and hugs, Jillian. You are super! (Thanks again, to Darlene, who I met in another group, who invited me. I didn't even know what an ACEO was...imagine that!) -- Cherie
♥Cherie♥
Google me: Cherie's Art
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Re Congrats

Thanks so much, but is every one of you that makes this group. ... and if you come visit and leave smiling or learning something new, then that makes me feel good about it all. -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider Google does it for me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 14 of 14
latest reply