cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New eBay Store? Tell Us About It Here...

I just opened my first store and did not see a Discussion to show it off in...so I started one! And anyone else starting a store can put there's here too! My store is called The Artlery and for those who don't already know you can just click on the red door by my ebay name to get there. I am selling ACEOs both painted and photographic, painted eggs and larger artworks. I hope everyone will take a look and remember to look once a month or so because I have a lot of things to list! But it takes time! Thanx ahead of time to all who do take the time to check me out. PJ Here are a few examples: This is a 3' x 2' watercolor called Arabian in Sandstorm This is a watercolor ACEO Short Haired Collie
Message 1 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Great idea PJ! Nice work :) I opened a store last month. I've been making tiles, pillows, t-shirts etc with my artwork, most using my original aceo images. I have some other art ideas I'm preparing to list soon also. I'm hoping to have by nov for christmas. Wishing you the best - River
~Riv
A FuN-loVeN GlaSs PainTinG JeweLry ArTist!
Photobucket
to see my eBay Auctions ~ Magenta*Rivers
Message 2 of 41
latest reply

This thread could be useful for all of our new cafepress folks! Enjoy! Kelly -- :-x

•:*¨¨*:•.~Kelly~.•:*¨¨*:•.

http://www.kellyscolorstudio.com
Message 3 of 41
latest reply

I am going to open an eBay store (mostly for our photographs in ACEO & larger sizes -- easy to keep a stock of those) as soon as I recover my equilibrium (sanity? oh, I never had that in the first place - I've decided I rather enjoy being crazy - keeps life interesting) from setting up a cafepress storefront - www dot cafepress dot com/sue_jim_art (you know the dot replacement regimen). So far have our photographic images on clothing (T-shirts, sweatshirts & a BBQ apron "Bambi - It's What's for Dinner"), calendar (RR), ornament, coaster tile, tote bag. Adding more as I think of them... Post your store URLS - I like going to look at our other artists' offerings (& actually buy some of them). Sue
Message 4 of 41
latest reply

I have an eBay store, and I'm working on stocking my first ProStore--not ready to publish that yet. My eBay store is going through a major over-haul, getting geared up for the holiday season--a new look, lots of new stuff and updates on all the info. Gotta keep it fresh, ya know!!;-) You are all welcome to check me out. Add me to your faves, and sign up for my newsletters. I haven't sent many of those out...waiting for the over-haul to be completed!! Here are my links: House of Johnson Gifts eBay Store HoJG Newsletter -- JDanni -- Edited by 3inavwbus at 10/09/2007 7:05 AM
Message 5 of 41
latest reply

lala15108
Enthusiast
It's funny you added this thread. I've been wanting to add it myself! I've just opened a Cafe Press store. Come check it out at www.cafepress.com/laruscstudio ****I wasn't sure if we were allowed to post direct clickable links per ebay rules, so you'll have to copy/paste mine. -- Laura View My Auctions -- Edited by lala15108 at 10/09/2007 7:25 AM -- Edited by lala15108 at 10/09/2007 7:26 AM
Message 6 of 41
latest reply

Oh I didn't add it Laura. I heard you were looking for such, and I found it. This thread has been here since August 1 I think. Threads get lost so easily. We're a busy buncha folks! K -- :-x

Message 7 of 41
latest reply

perpetualplum
Enthusiast
I don't have an eBay store. I have a shopping cart on my website, does that count??? Just doing my part to keep bouncing the thread up...:-) --

Message 8 of 41
latest reply

Plum you're funny...lol -- :-x

Message 9 of 41
latest reply

I started the thread then forgot about it! Shame on me! I'm going to try harder at keeping up, at least on the things I start! :) River, you said you opened a store in July? But you don't have a red door by your name. Do you still have a store? Sue, how can someone find your cafepress store? I'd like to see it. Danni, I checked out your store. Wow! You are a very busy person! How are your ACEOs doing? I only looked at one page of them...I'll take more time later. But, I would like to know how well your art is selling. I think ebay stores are the way to go, and I will talk more about that later. Right now I am supposed to be leaving to go to my parent's house to house-sit while they take a trip. I am not sure how much I'll be able to come back here over the next two weeks...but keep going anyway!! PJ --
Message 10 of 41
latest reply

Hi, I have been stocking my store since May but am still only about half finished. Not counting my wife Carolyn's baskets, my daughter Angelia's wooden spoons and my other daughter Lauria's miniature baskets, which I haven't even started photographing yet! I knew it would be a lot of work but I didn't know it would take so LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG! Robert
Message 11 of 41
latest reply

Robert, nice watercolor work! I bid on one - probably won't get it, but I'll try 🙂 I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your family's work. I've been well impressed by everyone's shops that I've looked at - I think this thread is a great idea. Check my CP store: www dot cafepress dot com/sue_jim_art I'll be putting some new designs up with photos of butterflies, squirrels, etc. on them (I think butterfly ornaments would be beautiful) Sue
Message 12 of 41
latest reply

I am moving my store inventory to my et*y account.. see how it goes there.. ebay had "issues" I dont agree with.. at any rate, et*y is cheaper and also uses paypal.. i'm still going to keep my auctions going here tho.. just when they're done here will go to et*y instead.. my et*y link is sharilynn1999.st*y.com (substitute the * for an s in the address bar) -- ~shari ______________________ View My Auctions visit my store!

click here to see my listings!
Message 13 of 41
latest reply

Hi Sue, Thanks so much for the bid, approval of another artists is a great encouragement! I'm also investigating Cafepress and et*y. I will probably open a Cafepress store soon and maybe a et*y site next year. I still have so much to do on my e-Bay store, but I think one has to have several components for their marketing to have any chance of sucess. Everyone in the groups have been so helpful. I read a lot but haven't posted much yet because I am still so new at this. Never even sent a e-mail before this spring! Robert
Message 14 of 41
latest reply

Been checking out everyones stores and sites, such great work! I'm inspired by everyoone! Robert
Message 15 of 41
latest reply