cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jim and Unka's Place- Starbuck's Time!Tacked! III

robertsloan2art
Enthusiast
I hate fleas. One of the greatest tragedies of my life was losing an entire litter of kittens to flea bites. Yes, I cared a lot about those little cats. LOL Mary's little lamb had fleas as white as snow, Deb. I almost drew that for the Nursery Rhymes swap. Some parodies are so natural... -- robertsloan2art -- original ACEO, OSWOA and larger artwork. A big part of life is recognizing that creativity is human. It's not limited to a special Talented few gifted and cursed by the gods to become high-paid superstars. Search on Robs Art for all my art listings. -- Edited by kellyscolorstudio at 09/12/2008 7:06 PM PDT -- Edited by kellyscolorstudio at 01/03/2009 7:27 PM PST
Message 1 of 651
latest reply
650 REPLIES 650

Re: Jim and Unka's Place- Starbuck's Time!Tacked! III

Shit!!!! -- My Website I am a product of government cheese. Another experiment gone wrong. Mack Buroker
Message 556 of 651
latest reply

Um....Mack? Are you okay darlin'? -- It's a good thing, I think, to be able to go to bed at night and not regret any of your actions of the day. People will remember the things you say and do long after you're gone.

•:*¨¨*:•.~Kelly~.•:*¨¨*:•.

http://www.kellyscolorstudio.com
Message 557 of 651
latest reply

bro_kirk
Enthusiast
that was an eight letter word so it was ok... unkle
Message 558 of 651
latest reply

Four letter words get a bad rap, but for every bad one there is a good one... hate...love dirt...soap shut...open crap...pure that's all I can think of...but hey, I never promised you prose garden! PJ
Message 559 of 651
latest reply

A bad word is only a bad word if you empower it to be. -- My Website I am a product of government cheese. Another experiment gone wrong. Mack Buroker
Message 560 of 651
latest reply

bro_kirk
Enthusiast
in our house the only bad words are those that hurt.. and those that slur.. N J G S M K and so on unkle
Message 561 of 651
latest reply

I was said to have done a ______ deed that is an ethnic slur--- this happened on photo board the attackers said they do not recognize the slur and they do not think I am of that ethnicity so how could it be a slur? gee if they can say I am or am not a member of that ethnicity-- then how can they say not a slur?
Message 562 of 651
latest reply

mazoommzee
Enthusiast
Hmmm, not sure I understand, Sarah? -- Come along for the ride! http://aerialarmadillo.blogspot.com
The World was Silent:
http://aerialarmadillo.blogspot.com
Message 563 of 651
latest reply

bro_kirk
Enthusiast
what was the deed? i doubt seriously that you would ever slur any one on purpose.. unkle
Message 564 of 651
latest reply

Here in America, we all have ethnicity. We came here from somewhere, or we were Native American. Either way, we're ethnic. Of course, I'm just Polish...never been to Poland...never spoke Polish...not good for any ethnic scholarships or awards or benefits. Come to think of it, I have NO idea why being Polish matters. I think we should just call ourselves American and embrace all the other cultures as best we can. No need to slur, because we're all in the same place. -- ---- DEB ---- Visit my blog at http://artshtickscorner.blogspot.com/
<< DEB >>
Visit My Blog!
Message 565 of 651
latest reply

jmkosm
Enthusiast
pollack...
Message 566 of 651
latest reply

Thought you all might enjoy this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twivg7GkYts&NR=1 :^O -- ~Patricia
~Patricia
Message 567 of 651
latest reply

That's Jackson Pollack!!! HeHeHe!!!! -- artbymackburoker.com I am a product of government cheese. Another experiment gone wrong. Mack Buroker -- Edited by roadmaster6767 at 12/07/2008 2:50 PM PST
Message 568 of 651
latest reply

no no no I was said to be a person who cheats others--- that was the accusation and one of the accusers used a word made up from the word Ramadan--- the way previous generations said people who cheat others out of goods, services or money --- must be Jewish-- so here it was that I must be another semite--- using this tactic to cheat and the slur comes from the holy days called Ramadan BTW my Algerian boyfiend was never much good at negotiation--- current avatar is a portrait of him painted much younger than he was at time of death **************** 7 years ago a neighbor kid shouted at me to come see what he is doing-- I stepped out on the porch to see the kid--- then about 8--- on top of my garage--- really he had climbed--- somehow on top of the garage roof claiming some of the metal roof was loose--- he was wearing a tool belt and had carried up to the trop of the roofs his hammer and tools to repair the roof-- I ordered him get down off my roof NOW he refused and started shouting every word of bigotry you have heard plus new ones you may not have heard so I repeated get down off the roof and get out of the yard and dont ever say any of those words again in my yard ever he answered you better get used to it this is how everybody talks here--- I said not in this yard--- get down off the roof and get out of the yard NOW he left in a huff and I am sure reported what I told him about not in my yard well that was the beginning of my troubles with those rotten neighbors--- any way
Message 569 of 651
latest reply

bro_kirk
Enthusiast
dont let the haters get you down.. i am in a mixed race marriage and use to live in a skinn head neighborhood.. back in the day when service in restruants wasnt the best for "race trators".. my best friend is a jew, and i was half raised by a jewish family (my dads business partner) it is all on the wheel.. i was a german kid in a small town in world war two... we got called all sorts of names and occasionally some one would make the mistake of trying to beat us up.. it will pass.. dont let it eat you.. it pisses you off .. but just consider the source.. they are just some shovel heads with a very limited vocabulary.. just thank God that you are not like them and continue your lifes journey... kirk
Message 570 of 651
latest reply