Did you mean: 

Jewelry

I have a Tiffany gold bracelet I want to find out if it's not counterfeit 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Jewelry

Manny clear pics and specs would be needed and in the end you would need to get it paperworked by a actual jeweler..

But in sure people or research could help determine if it's worth the cost..

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Jewelry

I need to get the wieght

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Jewelry

Manny clear pics and specs would be needed and in the end you would need to get it paperworked by a actual jeweler..

But in sure people or research could help determine if it's worth the cost..

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Jewelry

You can get a small digital scale for less than $20 at Walmart.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Jewelry

Depending on your location, there are brick and mortar Tiffany boutiques.  You can take it to the customer service department, and they will usually let you know.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Jewelry

Hello,

I've been working with jewelry for more than 10 years, and I must admit it's sometimes tricky to identify if a branded jewelry piece is real or fake, especially if it was crafted by a good jeweler.

There's one thing you can do: take quality detailed pictures of your jewelry and send them to the Brand asking if it's real or not. I did the same stuff with watches and it worked perfectly.

However, never bring the jewelry piece in person to their office since they may confiscate it as a counterfeit.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Jewelry

"may confiscate it as a counterfeit" if it was counterfeit marked as Tiffany, they could not sell it here anyway. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply