cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding items in sellerhub

Hi,my listing items not showing on ebay and no items in "search all items" in seller hub. How can I correct it. Please help me

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can't see your listings because you don't ship to your own country.

Have a great day

View Best Answer in original post

Message 9 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

All your active listings should appear here:

Manage active listings - eBay Seller Hub

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Hi,thanks for your reply.i also See my listing in active listing.but they are not showing in ebay. And also not showing items in "search all item " in my store.reduce page views .no sales. How can I correct it.please help

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

When I search for your listings by clicking on "View listings" here I see 51 listings.

So I do not understand why you say "not showing on ebay"..

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

You are in Sri Lanka and 'claim' your items are in Sri Lanka.  You don't ship to Sri Lanka.  If you look in your store the items won't show up for this reason.  

As for no sales, people don't want to wait for an item to ship from the other side of the planet when they can get it right here in the USA.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I can't see your seller hub but I see 51 active listings at the moment. How many do you think you should have?

dbfolks166mt_1-1714738200041.png

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

e@ugdreamstrore wrote:

Hi,thanks for your reply.i also See my listing in active listing.but they are not showing in ebay. And also not showing items in "search all item " in my store.reduce page views .no sales. How can I correct it.please help

In order for us to help, you will need to give us a specific example of an item number that cannot be found in your store, and what search terms you are using to try to find it. 

eBay search considers the buyer location and the seller location, and it can hide items from a buyer if the seller does not ship to the buyer's location. So in many cases when sellers complain  about this, it is because the item is no available to the account that is doing the search. 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@ugdreamstrore wrote:

u don't have a store, guessing u r just advertising here which won't work

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Have a great day
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Good catch. I suspect OP is also drop shipping and items are not actually located in Sri Lanka. 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply