cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red exclamation marks in upper left of box in "saved seller page"??

I have tried resetting, clearing cookies ect, even deleted saved sellers and then re added them. the screenshot below shows what I am seeing, Has been like this for over a week.I have searched the forums but found nothing related to this.

Any ideas? Anyone else seeing this on their saved seller page?

Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 12-47-12 My eBay - Saved sellers.jpg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I'm seeing the same thing. Another issue is when you click the 3-dot menu, the menu is cut off.

Can you get this reported please kyle@ebay elizabeth@ebay ?

https://www.ebay.com/mye/myebay/savedsellers

savedseller-error.png

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I have the same thing

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi kyle@ebay - in addition to reporting the above issues with the saved sellers page, can you pass on feedback about the "Check out the latest from your saved sellers" email?

Last week eBay changed that email so now everything is gigantic in a vertical column that requires endless scrolling to see what's offered. Everything is so large scale the message cuts off so you have to click a link to see the full message.

Since that email changed I have not checked out one single item or seller from my saved list. The old email format where everything was more compact showed me what was new and gave me incentive to click through. The new email does not. Is there no happy medium? It was designed for a phone and does not scale down for a web user. So yeah, I'll be buying less on eBay.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

Hi kyle@ebay - in addition to reporting the above issues with the saved sellers page, can you pass on feedback about the "Check out the latest from your saved sellers" email?

Last week eBay changed that email so now everything is gigantic in a vertical column that requires endless scrolling to see what's offered. Everything is so large scale the message cuts off so you have to click a link to see the full message.

Since that email changed I have not checked out one single item or seller from my saved list. The old email format where everything was more compact showed me what was new and gave me incentive to click through. The new email does not. Is there no happy medium? It was designed for a phone and does not scale down for a web user. So yeah, I'll be buying less on eBay.

Hey @wastingtime101 you bet!  Thanks for pointing it out!  I'll be glad to get this passed along as well.

Kyle,
eBay
Message 5 of 5
latest reply