cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aquiline Shipping Ongoing Fraud

I'm not the only one reporting on this. I see accounts going back to 2022 with the same issue concerning Israel sellers presenting as being in the US and never receiving the product ordered via Aquiline shipping. The '22 post said ebay was aware of the issue and escalating it. Here we are almost 2 years later. 

My experience: An Israeli seller seller claiming to be in Arizona gave me a timeframe that the item (ordered Jan 24) would be delivered by Feb 2. Reasonable timeframe, I didn't bother checking who the shipper was as I've never had a problem. Seller claims item was delivered on Jan 26 (2 days! What shipping efficiency!!) but I never rec'd a notice of shipment OR notice of delivery. I only found out about this  when I was on ebay the first week in Feb and saw a message. The item was never rec'd. I live rurally and my small post office has never heard of Aquiline, and neither have I. Ebay rejected my request for refund, and the seller, who I communicated with extensively and politely about this, said they could do nothing. No proof of delivery, just a statement from this fly-by-night company.  I have since done more extensive research and see that this is a prevalent recurring problem on ebay. I have put in for an appeal and contacted my bank.

Another flag: seller (adyo04) has 100% positive reviews but I left a negative one after this experience and it never appeared. Another flag on this account: one other negative review came up today but was gone when I looked again. Why might this be? ebay, your platform users deserve answers to this theft and fraud.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@sandiasunrise wrote:

I'm not the only one reporting on this. I see accounts going back to 2022 with the same issue concerning Israel sellers presenting as being in the US and never receiving the product ordered via Aquiline shipping. The '22 post said ebay was aware of the issue and escalating it. Here we are almost 2 years later. 

That's an FBA Fulfillment By Amazon seller. Always, if you see shipped via Aquiline or Bluecare Express, it's an FBA seller.

The sellers in Israel ship all of their products to Amazon to be stored there, then ship orders via Aquiline to their buyers. It's very costly, but every time you see shipped via Aquiline, it's for sure an FBA seller.

Amazon Prime also ships via Aquiline and Bluecare Express, but when you see shipped via Aquiline, it's 100% an FBA seller.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@rseuqinh wrote:

@sandiasunrise wrote:

That's an FBA Fulfillment By Amazon seller. Always, if you see shipped via Aquiline or Bluecare Express, it's an FBA seller.

The sellers in Israel ship all of their products to Amazon to be stored there, then ship orders via Aquiline to their buyers. It's very costly, but every time you see shipped via Aquiline, it's for sure an FBA seller.

Amazon Prime also ships via Aquiline and Bluecare Express, but when you see shipped via Aquiline, it's 100% an FBA seller.

No, not always.

Dropshippers use Aquiline also to hide they are dropshipping from Amazon.

Have a great day.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Since they are a TRS+, I think they get a little protection from negative feedback so other buyers won't know they are dropshipping from Amazon, which is not allowed.

You can report the seller here:

https://www.ebay.com/help/action?topicid=4022

Have a great day.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

eBay is Useless in Stopping this Fraud!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

eBay Has Been Useless in Stopping this Fraud!

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

And... eBay Has Been Useless in Stopping this Fraud!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply