cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

international shipping

Is anyone else having trouble printing (or in any other ways processing) international labels??  eBay message keeps saying "only good for 1st class international shipping" AND I AM TRYING TO PRINT A 1st CLASS INTERNATIONAL LABEL!!  

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

international shipping

Same here. Won't work thru Paypal either. There was some change in this category thru USPS effective today, assuming that's the reason. But, EBAY, what should we do?!

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

international shipping

Just came from post office and there is no problem sending your over seas parcels First Class Mail. Just have to do things old school and fill out the customs form. So Feebay just drags their heels to get lower rates and don't pass on to the seller...that's their version of negotiations with post office...

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

international shipping

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sierrapatchworks wrote:

Is anyone else having trouble printing (or in any other ways processing) international labels??  eBay message keeps saying "only good for 1st class international shipping" AND I AM TRYING TO PRINT A 1st CLASS INTERNATIONAL LABEL!!  

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share that we are working on this issue. Check out our eBay For Business announcement for more info. Additional details will shared as soon as they are available!

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

international shipping

Please post your information HERE. Not everyone is on Facebook, which is where your link leads.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

international shipping

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share that we are working on this issue. Check out our eBay For Business announcement for more info. Additional details will shared as soon as they are available!

Why isn't this posted on ebay announcement board?

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

international shipping

@stuff4divas wrote:
 ... Why isn't this posted on ebay announcement board?

Or a pinned thread at the top of the Selling and/or Shipping Boards, where it is more likely to be seen?  How does it make sense for trinton to post this update on literally dozens of threads??

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

international shipping

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sierrapatchworks wrote:

Hi everyone, just wanted to provide an update that we've resolved the recent issue with Domestic and International First Class labels. Thank you so much for your patience while we worked to get this fixed. See our recent announcement for more info!

Message 8 of 8
latest reply