cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping internationally in two boxes?

Can't seem to find the answer whether this is possible (or advisable.)

Item is a large, heavy set of books that I plan to ship domestically in two boxes with individual tracking numbers.

Seems unlikely that an international buyer would purchase due to the size and weight, but I like to be prepared.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Shipping internationally in two boxes?

You can't opt out a single listing. It's all or nothing with eIS. The way to exclude a single listing is to set up shipping exclusions.

If you use biz policies you have to create a shipping policy with exclusions. If you don't use biz policies then you do it at the listing level - check off all international locations as excluded. It's right below domestic shipping options.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@lux.ra_14   This could not ship using the eBay International Shipping Program.   I would just remove international shipping for this listing.  

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

As said above @lux.ra_14 , eIS does not permit multi-box shipments. If you're enrolled in eIS you should set up international exclusions for this listing to prevent putting yourself in a situation where you have to cancel as out of stock.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the replies. Maybe a daft question, but how do I opt out of international shipping for one listing? Trying to edit, but opting out isn't readily apparent ...

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

You can't opt out a single listing. It's all or nothing with eIS. The way to exclude a single listing is to set up shipping exclusions.

If you use biz policies you have to create a shipping policy with exclusions. If you don't use biz policies then you do it at the listing level - check off all international locations as excluded. It's right below domestic shipping options.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Got it.  Thanks.  There used to be a single button for no international shipments. Could be user error on my part, but I had to check a bunch of countries/continents instead of just a single button.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply