cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep waiting on 30-40 day shipping?

Its been 18 days since the estimated time for shipping, I contacted the seller and he replied with, "I have just checked and international deliveries can take in between 30-40 days by sea." Does shipping by sea really take that long? and what if I dont recieve the item after 30 days? I can't use ebay buyer protection?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

NZJ

HOW did you get involved with this  Seller?  Did  you look at the estimated Delivery date shown on his Listing page   before  you bought?  What did it say?

If the Delivery Date shown on his  Listing page was less than say 30 days---then he is not  allowed to CHANGE that date---to 40 days after you paid. 

HOWEVER,     if you never noticed he had a very long time listed---then  you are stuck--for the time being. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Do you mean it's been 18 days since the last estimated day for delivery? In that case, you have been more than patient enough and can file for INR. You have 30 days from the last estimated date of delivery to file for INR; don't let this time pass. Did the seller provide tracking? If so, what does it say?

Coffee is my friend.

T&S Tool #10mm ratchet
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@garmentvarmint2004 wrote:

NZJ

HOW did you get involved with this  Seller?  Did  you look at the estimated Delivery date shown on his Listing page   before  you bought?  What did it say?

If the Delivery Date shown on his  Listing page was less than say 30 days---then he is not  allowed to CHANGE that date---to 40 days after you paid. 

HOWEVER,     if you never noticed he had a very long time listed---then  you are stuck--for the time being. 

The seller didn’t change the date on the listing and he’s not changing it. He’s telling the buyer that international deliveries can take 30-40 days. 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

18 days since the last estimated day and no tracking

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@2015nzja wrote:

18 days since the last estimated day and no tracking

@2015nzja go ahead and file an item not received case now. Do not agree to wait any longer. Ask eBay to step in as soon as you can-after 3 full business days. Again, do not agree to wait any longer for your purchase to arrive.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Do as Jen says, he is trying to string you out past ebays limit to file a case.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply