cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item was delivered but isn't showing up as delivered on my "Sold" list

The USPS tracking for a game I recently sold says that it was delivered, and the buyer confirmed that they got it. But when I look at my "Sold" list, the green check mark with the word "Delivered" isn't there. More recently sold items show their status as delivered and shipped respectively, but this one doesn't. I did issue a partial refund for it . So, is this a result of the refund or is it a bug?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Item was delivered but isn't showing up as delivered on my "Sold" list

It's the way the system is coded. Partial refund takes precedence over a delivered status. As long as the tracking shows delivery then you're good. No reason to bother the buyer about it.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

It's the way the system is coded. Partial refund takes precedence over a delivered status. As long as the tracking shows delivery then you're good. No reason to bother the buyer about it.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Same here USPS courier delivered but on eBay showing in transit what I have to do?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I have the same thing happening, trying to figure it out rn.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply