cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to send a Buyer an ebay shipping label if there is no return & not starting a return

auctionairecorp
Trailblazer

Is there a way to send a Buyer an ebay shipping label if: 
1: there is no return. 
and / or
2:  You don't want to start a return.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Is there a way to send a Buyer an ebay shipping label if there is no return & not starting a return

I don't see any need for a shipping label if there is no return and nobody wants to start one. A non-issue. Good luck.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@mtgraves7984 wrote:

I don't see any need for a shipping label if there is no return and nobody wants to start one. A non-issue. Good luck.

LOL. Never get a job that requires communication with other humans. Good luck, LOL?.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@auctionairecorp 

You can purchase a label with the "ship to" as your address, a shipping date in the future, and the "ship from zip" of your buyer, and send a pdf in an email. I personally do not know how to do it. Wish I did, as being unable to do so (technically challenged) cost me the loss of an item, the fees, and got me a seller defect.

maybe @ could help

if no solution here you could try the "ask a mentor" board

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Then it sounds like it would work because I sent a buyer two items of the same instead of the one that he paid for and it weighs under 16 oz so if I could just send him a label back to me that would work out. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

If you wanted to do that, I do not see why that would not work (Thanks for the clarification, got confused at first)

Since you mentioned it is under 16oz I would recommend a USPS shipping label as they have better rates for smaller items. And depending on the value of the item, I would recommend priority mail (Tracking + Insurance just in case)

I am not an eBay employee but I sure feel like one sometimes
eBay Community Mentor Since 8-07-2023
Used to be panda75654
This is my only account. I do not own any other eBay accounts and will not ask for personal information. Stay safe!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply