cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Am Losing My Mind ...

I have multiple listings lately where I offer both Priority and Flat-Rate Priority in the listing. Buyer chooses whatever is cheaper. When I go to the new shipping label screen IT IS NOT SHOWING THE FLAT-RATE option so I have to choose USPS Priority. It's undercutting the label upfront and then cost adjusting days later because it's looks as if I've used the wrong service. 

Is anyone else experiencing this? OMG. It did it again today.

Jackie

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: I Am Losing My Mind ...

On the shipping label page …. you have to click on CARRIER PACKAGING upper right ….. then click on Compare all services …. you will then get the Flat Rate and Regional Rate prices ….

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

When you get to the listing of available services you are right that eBay does not list them all as they used to do on the old screen.

HOWEVER at the bottom of their shortened list there is/should be a link that says to show additional options.

Also because the flat rate boxes are a specific size I have found that if I only enter a generic dimension that will not fit the flat rate box then it will never show. So changing the dimension to a smaller size has made it suddenly appear.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I have tried the additional choices link and for mine, so far, the Flat-Rate has not shown, BUT I have not tried undercutting the dimensions. You are correct ... I tend to round up when adding it so I will definitely try it.

I sent an email to that verifypostage link they recommend and asked for USPS's cooperation in getting eBay to look at this new label system. It's an accounting nightmare for sellers to always be over or under-adjusting our books not to mention it implies we cheat by using an "incorrect service." All blazed out in red  --- you are so stupid and can't ship with the correct labels. Yeah, it's my fault after 20+ years.

Thanks for the idea. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

On the shipping label page …. you have to click on CARRIER PACKAGING upper right ….. then click on Compare all services …. you will then get the Flat Rate and Regional Rate prices ….
Message 4 of 4
latest reply