cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I still use a void requested label?

I had printing issues with the label and voided it, but managed to get it printed correctly. Since the label says Void Requested, am I able to still ship it out?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hello there, 

In my experience you are NOT able to use a Voided label. The tracking number will not scan once its voided. The timeframe in which you receive a refund takes a couple of weeks to circle back into your account once requested. 

I know this is frustrating since you figured out how to print it but in this case you will need to "reprint shipping label" 

Thanks 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@k8teemarie wrote:

I know this is frustrating since you figured out how to print it but in this case you will need to "reprint shipping label" 

Thanks 

Incorrect. I don’t know if the previous poster used a poor choice of words or what. But to clear any confusion, reprinting the label would just recreate the exact same shipping label that the OP just voided. It will have the same voided barcode and tracking number.

What you will have to do is create another new shipping label, do not reprint.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@edgaralanfrog wrote:

I had printing issues with the label and voided it, but managed to get it printed correctly. Since the label says Void Requested, am I able to still ship it out?

No, since USPS was notified that the label was voided it can no longer be used. You will need to print a new label with a new tracking number.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@k8teemarie wrote:

Hello there, 

In my experience you are NOT able to use a Voided label. The tracking number will not scan once its voided. The timeframe in which you receive a refund takes a couple of weeks to circle back into your account once requested. 

Thanks 

Sorry but you're wrong "reprinting a shipping" label will not create a new label, what will print is a copy of the original label that was voided. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply