cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"delete all photos" Missing

I am having a problem with deleting photos on my seller listing page. There is now just "see photo options" and "Edit". No "Delete all photos", "import from mobile" or "import from web". No "gallery plus", and no garbage can icon anymore. The only thing I can do is click the three dots on the right top corner of the photos which enables me to delete them, but one at a time. I tried hovering my cursor over the top right corner of the photos (as someone on here recommended) but nothing pops up. Is there something wrong with my computer or is it eBay?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

To delete images you need to click the three dots upper right of the image to delete individual images. To delete all you need to click edit upper right of the screen .  Click see photo options for gallery plus etc...
IMG_1512.jpeg

IMG_1513.jpeg

IMG_1514.jpeg

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

By any chance, is this only happening on the listings that you're not allowed to modify, such as ones that you have active offers that you've sent?  There are several other situations where you can't edit the existing photos.  I think this is also true for auctions that have bids, or ones that are ending soon, I forget. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

As @ebooksdiva showed, there appears to be a test or phased rollout of changes to the listing form that have added additional clicks to delete all photos.

More discussion about it:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Listing-tool-update-causes-3x-more-clicks-to-remove-all-pics-a... 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you for that. Not seller friendly.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply