cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I find total life time sales

how do I find total life time sales . I used to be able to find out how much I sold over 19 years.

I just cant seem to find it.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: how do I find total life time sales

@mcanns   That used to be at the bottom of your Seller Dashboard ... total dollars and total transactions ... they took that away I think earlier this year or maybe late last year.  Are you aware that they also took away a Seller's ability to SEE who is actually Following them?  Yes, that important information is gone too. 

For myself, I have a master spread sheet that shows the total monthly transactions and sales dollars and then with formulas calculates totals for each year plus "average" sale price.  I started keeping that from Day #1 ... with a simple formula I could get the total sales dollars and transactions since I started Selling on eBay.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

"I started keeping that from Day #1 ... with a simple formula I could get the total sales dollars and transactions since I started Selling on eBay."

Back when we could cull the phone numbers and e-mail addresses of the buyers I used a database to build a marketing tool.  Sort of how you did I would keep track of all sales and find patterns of repeat sales in order to direct e-mail specials to my best customers.  

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Try requesting your personal data. It has everything back to when you first created your account. It takes about 7 days to get info back from eBay

https://www.ebay.com/help/account/requesting-personal-data/requesting-personal-data?id=5089&st=12&po...

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@mcanns wrote:

how do I find total life time sales . I used to be able to find out how much I sold over 19 years.

I just cant seem to find it.

The easy and most accurate way would be to just total up your annual financial statements.

Presumably you have been keeping records given the volume of business you've done here over the past 19 years.

FYI - The numbers eBay used to show on the Seller Dashboard were never accurate especially for old accounts.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I've been on for 25 years, so to expect me to have kept records that long is not practical. Ebay used to provide this information, is easy for them to do, therefore there was no reason to expect that information would not forever be available. Had I known say, 15 years ago that eBay would keep that information private even from the members themselves, I would have started keeping records prior to now. When I started, I had no idea I would still be selling after 1/4 century, so it is unreasonable to think I would keep records all this time, especially when eBay provided that information to me.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply