cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay standard envelope printing issues

Major glitch this morning in printing ebay standard envelopes, IT is aware and they working on it. So I was told but depending how severe the glitch is it may take 24-48 hours to be fixed. One item brought up First Class Shipping Label the other item brought up a Media Mail Label for a coin. Both Listings had ebay Standard Envelope as shipping with the right dimensions and weight and the correct ebay catergory . Just fyi for other sellers what use ebay standard envelopes.  I would contact ebay so they can add you to the list. Good Luck

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: ebay standard envelope printing issues

Looks OK now.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I opened another thread on this Thursday evening (9/1) after contacting customer service.  The rep I talked told me roughly the same thing (48-72 hours).  Then someone from ebay contacted me directly and told me it might take longer to solve the issue (due to the holiday).  I'm not holding my breath on a fix coming any time soon, and I have currently adjusted my listings (a decent time commitment) accordingly.    

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I have had the same issue on several different occasions and have gone into the shipping details and everything was right on my end. The standard envelope was buyer chosen but was not available to me to print a label. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

The printing issues still is happening today some will print the label some don't I just got done talking with a ebay agent they do not have a time line when it will be fixed. I was told it's global and IT is working to resolve it. We had to print all USPS First Class Labels and were credited the difference for not being able to print standard envelope labels.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply