cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay server issues? Anyone else having problems?

It took me several times to pull up a sold item. I finally got to it in a roundabout way. Next, I can't print the mailing label but I was able to print the packing slip. I kept receiving a server error or the eBay oops screen. I have tried clearing the cache and using two different browsers. I read a few days ago that others were having issues like this.  You'd think if we are paying for a service we would be able to use it. eBay IT contractors must be special people(in their minds). Just a little venting.

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: eBay server issues? Anyone else having problems?

I did a quick search devon@ebay and it looks like the reports stopped coming in around 8:00 last night. eBay appears to have fixed the problem. Thank you for checking in.

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

Mine also are gone.

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

11/14/2023 ebay still have problems, This is so bad error after error with slow sales. Nothing but monkey watcher so eBay can collect relisting fees. 

eBay down detector show many problem. I guess they want to lose money 

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

11/14/2023 ebay still have problems, This is so bad error after error with slow sales. Nothing but monkey watcher so eBay can collect relisting fees. 

eBay down detector show many problem. I guess they want to lose money 

why not read seller concerns and look at 3rd party sites like ebay down detector. Many spikes and complaints and fix the problem instead of making it worst for everyone. Every single time a new update

Server crashes

Slow sales 

ETC ETC

just wow 

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

ebay server down once again and again again there a link of image of the problem still exist once again and again and again. This is getting boring now. No real support from ebay just oversea worker 

https://ibb.co/ygWb3LS 

there the image for everyone else to see that non-op

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

eBay down? Current status and problems | Downdetector

Everyone else having the same problem 

this is getting old now. They don't listen to their seller.

No buyer after updates and changes to cause server problems

ever time

watcher that doesn't buy playing low baller game. They will except the offer if it is $1.00

Good way to block them now once they accept the offer and refund them, Make a report ( Reporting them is worthless )

eBay promote seller to send out offer but how can you send out an offer if the watcher keep blocking other to get the offer. Come on eBay. This issue has been ongoing for many years. 

Message 21 of 21
latest reply