cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did "mystoremaps" app go?

I have used "mystoremaps" app for many years now...In the past few months, my international sales have tanked...I believe the main problem is the mystoremap app is dead now?? where did it go? It was a HUGE factor in bringing in international buyers to my items...My international sales have almost ceased to exist since the map app disappeared...I had sold to almost every available country in the world...used to have at least 3 international sales per week...now its maybe a couple per month...usually only Canada and Australia now...feels like the rest of the world doesnt see my listings anymore since the app disappeared

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Where did "mystoremaps" app go?

That is very likely the culprit. If its not chinese sellers ebay is unlikely to pay attention to you unfortunately.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Would you be interested in a replacement for mystoremaps?

I am building an application to have places I've shipped to added to my listings so people know I'm a trustworthy seller. Mystoremaps isn't free, so I was thinking of making it free to use.

You would just upload an exported csv of your orders from seller hub (or maybe in the future use oauth) and it would spit out a link to put in your listings. 

What do people think? Here's a screenshot:

mystoremaps replacement.png

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@humminbird-heaven wrote:

I have used "mystoremaps" app for many years now...In the past few months, my international sales have tanked...I believe the main problem is the mystoremap app is dead now?? where did it go? It was a HUGE factor in bringing in international buyers to my items...My international sales have almost ceased to exist since the map app disappeared...I had sold to almost every available country in the world...used to have at least 3 international sales per week...now its maybe a couple per month...usually only Canada and Australia now...feels like the rest of the world doesnt see my listings anymore since the app disappeared

You seem to be using the Global Shipping Program (GSP), have you always used it for International buyers?

I ask because there are many foreign buyers who will not buy from sellers offering GSP.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply