cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VeRO issue

So I purchased some skull dice from TEMU to resell, when I do a search on eBay there are others selling the same ones. Each seller is using the pictures that is on TEMU.

What I found odd is this morning I received an VeRO notice that I was turned in by a person (I will withhold the name and the email address) that is stating I am selling copyrighted Skull Dice that he created. This dude lives in the USA in a southern state. 

The Skull Dice in question, I purchased off of TEMU (China), highly doubt he created them. Also, this person has an eBay Store and he is selling them there using the same pictures that TEMU has on their website. I looked at 4 other sellers on eBay selling the same dice and having the same pictures.  To me it looks like this seller is trying to remove the competition so it does not cut into his sales of 868 dice already sold. 

I sent this person an email asking what is going on. I called eBay they told me that I need to have this guy call them or send them info stating that he gives me permission to sell these Dices. Even though he more than likely trying to do away with competition, i should eBay the other listing and the pictures, of everything I found. Still they said there is nothing they can do...

Has anyone have this happen to them? if so what did you do to fix it, and were you able too?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

VeRO issue

@k3a1c1 

Do you have actual proof that someone reported you? They may not be the case.  A lot of the companies have trouble shooters that cruise the internet and they very well could have reported them to eBay to shut your listing down.  eBay acts very swiftly where copyrights and VeRo is concerned. 

You may indeed need to be an authorized dealer to sell them too.  Even if others are doing the same, does not make it right.  They'll get caught eventually.  Their authenticity may have been questionable as well,  especially if they're from China. Lots of fakes out there, no matter where you purchase them from.   

Do yourself a favor and do not relist them as you can jeopardize your account.  Remember it's a privilege to sell on eBay, not a given & it's their site.  Enjoy the day.

Happy Selling!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

VeRO issue

What company makes the dice? 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply