cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling to members under 100 rating?

Selling 600$ card but worrisome to buyers under 100.  What if I send card, he returns. But doesn't send the original card?  Never had an issue with this but still. Times are changing. What do yall think?

Message 1 of 65
latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

Re: Selling to members under 100 rating?

@bmat9515133lgy wrote:

Thank you!

You are welcome.  I sure hope it helps @bmat9515133lgy .  

If you run into problems in the future, come here and ask.  There are many seasoned sellers that come here solely to help others.  Good Luck.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 61 of 65
latest reply

@fan2fanllc wrote:

The feedback is 68, as in, low numbered feedback without a purchase in 6 months.

Every buyer starts off somewhere. You were also at 68 feedback at some point. If every seller would not sell to a buyer under 100 feedback, there would be no buyers on eBay, right? Because every buyer did have under 100 feedback before. 

Message 62 of 65
latest reply

All my troubles as a card seller have been with people buying cheap cards. A Feedback rating under 100 percent really just means that the person has screwed up as a seller or just got a bad customer. I got two negative feedbacks a few months ago because it had been 5 whole days and the person's cards had not shown up yet.

Even when I worked at a card store all our trouble was with people buying cheap cards, with only one exception. Someone forced a return of a $4000 magic card and returned a fake, ebay sided with the store, then they tried disputing the charge with their credit card company. Never actually found out how that resolved. 

Message 63 of 65
latest reply

I correct my post from page number three: ALL buyers should be able to purchase from ALL sellers, no matter the feedback score. Perhaps maybe you should rethink your mindset. Why are you scared of buyers under 100 feedback? From a bad experience years ago? Will that bad experience define your sales forever? 

Really think about that. 

Message 64 of 65
latest reply

Also, all my trouble with expensive items have not been cards and have been with long established accounts with great feedback.

Message 65 of 65
latest reply