cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promoted views sudden drop

Can anyone give an idea as to what might have caused this? Looking for wild speculation.Screenshot_20240503-071511-759.png

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Promoted views sudden drop

No one is shopping around and clicking on your promoted listings at the moment.
I see that when it's early in the am then views start to climb later in the day. I see the most activity in the evenings. 

IMG_1662.jpeg

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

The cause for this is that it is May 3 and the day has only started. Tomorrow morning, May 4, the data for today,  May 3,  will most likely look like the data for May 2 look today.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@suddendeals The sudden drop is for May 3rd, which has (at the time you posted this) only just begun. so you are seeing less than a full day's report. That's a completely normal graph for this time of day.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Ahh I was misreading the chart! Okay, thank you! I was seriously scared there for a minute.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Thank you, I understand now!

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I wish I knew had to close a thread. Maybe admins need to do that. All good now, I understand that I was misinterpreting the chart. Thank you for such fast replies! It makes me feel good to know that if I have an issue I can get such fast help on here. Have a great day!

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

caused what? The graph is normal, if your talking about the drop at the end it's cause it's a new day, all campaigns will show that. If you mean all the ups and downs, that the performance of your campaign, it will rise and fall daily. The only concern should be if it flatlines to 0 and stays there, which yours hasn't done.

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

You can click the little dropdown arrow in the top right of your original post and choose "Report Inappropriate Content" (even though it's not, that's just the link to contact the mods) and ask them in the message to close it.  I don't see that you need to, there might be more good discussion to come possibly (impossible to predict, the future is), but feel free if you want to.  They usually respect an original poster's request to close a thread.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply