cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optiseller - Confirmation of account email not received-cannot use-ebay customer service not helpful

I called ebay because yesterday I followed the link in the Optiseller announcement and provided my email and ebay ID.  I am supposed to receive an email from Optiseller with a link to confirm so that I can start using it. I never received the email after two attempts.

I called ebay customer service today and after being brief and clear about the issue as I always try to be, the ebay teammate I spoke with did what many ebay teammates are doing lately. He asked me a question that has nothing to do with my question, as if he did not hear what I said. He asked me if I used Optiseller yet. Huh?

In my experience, the new normal with many customer teammates is for them to tell me what they know to be true about something in the past that has nothing to do with the new issue at hand.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Optiseller - Confirmation of account email not received-cannot use-ebay customer service not hel

Speaking of which - it's apparently free until the end of the year - did they happen to mention how much it would be AFTER that free period?
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Re: Optiseller - Confirmation of account email not received-cannot use-ebay customer service not hel

I would like to know as well, as that was not mentioned

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I'd certainly like to know what the fees will be and whether the 'trial' for free is only if you lock it in for after that date.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

From reading up on google about Optiseller, it sounds like ebay, Webinterpret and Optiseller will make a wonderful 'Triple Crown'.

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

One website reports this pricing for Optiseller:

Pricing
Starter - See how your eBay store is performing and identify areas for improvement. £25 per month per store.
Essential  - Grow your sales by making changes to key listings values like item specifics £75 per month per store.
Advanced -  Transform your business with the key tools required to optimise your listing data £125 per month per store.

Availability - Worldwide

Compatibility - All ebay websites

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

It would be helpful if Ebay in their nice announcement would indicate that NOT all categories are included.

After I signed up and wasted my time, saw that what I sell (purses) is not included under Fashion, so cancelled the whole thing.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply