cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Listing Tool is the worst - descriptions are stuck in Times New Roman

My descriptions keep defaulting for Times New Roman, which looks absolutely horrible. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change it back to Arial. A few times I randomly changed the font 5 times or more and finally back to Arial and that seemed to work, but it didn't work more often than it did. 

I cannot believe eBay is forcing their sellers to use such a garbage tool that is directly harming the quality of new listings. 

Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

Re: New Listing Tool is the worst - descriptions are stuck in Times New Roman

I know it's an old thread, but for anyone else having trouble, the HTML option is the right one.  For some reason when you choose Arial or  it doesn't fill in the value for <font face=" ">.  In fact, it doesn't even include it.

If you're dead set on using Arial just choose another font, switch to HTML,  change <font face="WhateverYouChose"> to <font face="Arial"> and you're good to go.  Or use a different font if you couldn't be bothered.

Message 61 of 62
latest reply

Re: New Listing Tool is the worst - descriptions are stuck in Times New Roman

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 62 of 62
latest reply