cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete Updates - Same as a few months ago. Huge waste of store owners time.

Yet again I am doing shipping price updates and adjusting some descriptions at the same time.  A few months ago I noticed that the shipping rate changes stuck but the description changes did not.  That was a big waste of time and it was confusing for my customers because the price in the description didn't match the price shown for the item.

This week (and last) I have been adjusting shipping rates and lowering prices for the USPS holiday rip off temporary postage increases.  I used to have the price in the description but have been deleting those since summer.  This week after saving changes and getting the "Successful" banner stating the changes were made I return the next day to find that the description changes have stuck but the prices have reverted back.  I sort my listings by shipping cost when making price changes so that once they are changed the item jumps up to the new neighborhood.  That makes it easy to see if the software failed again.    Yep.  Today I am redoing numerous shipping rates that I changed yesterday.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0