cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Need to talk to an agent/manager in America

Hi, Does anyone know how to get in contact with a live agent in America/Manager?

Thank you

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Can you post your issue here? A lot of experienced buyers and sellers in this forum ready to help. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You need to post your address issue here. I’m not familiar with your issue perhaps someone else in the forum will have an idea of what to do.  If you have to just copy and paste the message you sent to me in this post. 

When I moved I had no difficulty changing my addresses in my eBay account but that was years ago, before managed payments. 
You can also do this….. If you have facebook you can go to the eBay For Business  page and send the CS reps there a private message explaining your situation.  

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

When they suspended your account, what did they say you needed to do?

Have a great day.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@kensgiftshop 

The OP sent me a message explaining her situation. 
Apparently she moved and is having issues getting eBay to accept her new address on documents they requested.  
I’ll post it here because I’m not sure what she should do. 

Message is as follows…..

Hi,

I hope you don't mind me sending my response about my problem to you via message. It's kinda alot info. Not kinda....it is alot. Hopefully it makes sense and you can guide me in the right direction to get my issue fixed.

Long Story, but its needed so hopefully you understand my problem.

I currently just bought a new construction home 3 weeks ago. I logged into Ebay the day we moved in, to make sure our account was up to date with the "New address".  Ebay sent me a response back saying that my address did not exist. Called the Ebay help line to explain to them that we just moved and the address is correct, that the address is a new construction.  (agent told me that it was no problem and will take the restrictions off). Then,  Ebay sends a request that I send them  proof of W-9's (last 2 years) and city business license. No problem! I send the W-9's/License in right away and get a response,  stating that the address on File with Ebay does not match our W-9's and business License. I call Ebay help line again and explain to them why our documents don't match. (agent told me they understand and will send a request for approval on the documents and have the restrictions removed)  Ebay then again requests our address (New address) to match the Federal Government documents. that I uploaded.  I call them to explain AGAIN that we just moved into a new house and the last 2 years of W-9's wont match and we wont get new W-9's until we file our taxes in April. The Ebay agent then tells me to change my address back to the old address that is on my W-9's. WHAT??????  I tell the agent that I no longer live at that address and need to continue business at my new address.   At this point I am so frustrated, I change my address back to the old address even though I don't agree with the agent. I just want to get the restrictions removed so I can get back to work. I ended up changing my address back to the New address later that evening.  Restricted account please upload documents.

My address is brand new. As most people know, Americas government is extremely slow in doing anything. The post office finally updated their system last week and we received our mail this Monday for the first time. (all the mail for the past 3 weeks, which included our new City Business License). Monday I send Ebay the new license with our updated address. Woot!

Guess what....the documentation is not approved and I still have restrictions on my account. Call Ebay and they tell me they understand and will write an email to the approval department. (I was told the same exact thing every time I called and asked for help). Approval takes 3-5 days each time. 

I am just lost. I don't know what to do??

Thanks in advance for your help!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply