cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay is telling me i have policy violations but not which specific listings

Screenshot_2024-04-08-21-15-54-15_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619.jpg

I have this banner on my ebay account but i have a couple thousand listings and ebay isnt telling me which 5 listings are in violation

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Ebay is telling me i have policy violations but not which specific listings

I had a policy violation once. I found the listing, it was in the unsold/ended page. 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Me too but this time they arent in there and i cant find any info on which 5 items or what policy they even violated 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I understand! It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack without knowing what a needle looks like. I would contact eBay customer support and ask.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Flick through all your active listings. Change the number displayed per page to 200.

Look for the red dot of a policy violation and end the listing. It's already essentially delisted, but you still have to end the listing.

Sucks.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

None are showing, thats the issue

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@bigmatt45 wrote:

I have this banner on my ebay account but i have a couple thousand listings and ebay isnt telling me which 5 listings are in violation

Same here. BUT I got an email a few days before advising me that one of my listing was a VeRO take down. I currently have an appeal pending so the matter has not yet been resolved. However, the one that they have marked as a violation is the VeRO item. Usually, when you get a VeRO notice eBay takes the listing down. This time they didn't.

BUT the take away is to check your messenger inbox looking for any emails from eBay (not eBay members), especially one marked listing violation (or) VeRO complaint.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Have you located the email they sent you.  There you will find the details of which listings were affected?

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 8 of 8
latest reply