cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay customer service sucks

Purchase  items that were shipped in four packages from Car Parts Wiz, received one  package worth about $20. of a $595. order, the seller indicates items were delivered after majority of  purchase had not arrived and never did. I appealed to Ebay for help and they sided with seller when I appealed.  Still have not received $595.

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

How many packages/tracking numbers were there? What does tracking say? 

Message 2 of 22
latest reply

"Seller indicates items were delivered after majority of purchase had not arrived"...

You can do a credit card chargeback with a debit or credit card online as a dispute as a last resort.

If seller stated everything has been sent...and nothing else with tracking is coming from the seller.

Message 3 of 22
latest reply

they sided with seller when I appealed.

@tipihaere14s39 

The correct claim to file for your situation would be 'not as described/missing parts or pieces'  If you file an "item not received" claim your are thrown under the bus by the auto bot system and the regular outsourced customer service foreign call center  reps you get in chat/or call back. 

What did you file?  If you filed INR, you may still be able to file the NAD claim. 

Message 4 of 22
latest reply

ebay customer service does suck.  Other people do try and help, but where is EBAY at???

Customer service is non-existent

Message 5 of 22
latest reply

eBay serve is a big Zero. A lousy algorithm that puts you In Limbo. Starts charging you thru PayPal for shipping labels you can never print. No employees to call. They are all about AI, and don't care about Sellers. After 30 years; I'll never use these clowns again. They are "Profit over Customer Service". 😭🤑😩😱👺🥵👹🤮

Message 6 of 22
latest reply

@torrypines18 

You probably know this, but if you can't print/use a label (USPS) you can request to "void" the label. Refund in 2-3 weeks once USPS is sure the label was not used.

I know some like to go PP, and back it with a cash back card, but I purchase/print my labels on eBay with my pending/available funds.

Message 7 of 22
latest reply

YOU ARE RIGHT I AM DONE BUYING ON EBAY. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS NOW 

Message 8 of 22
latest reply

I AM OUT $58 BECAUSE I CAN NOT TALK TO ANY ONE AT EBAY. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS NOW AND THE SELLERS NO IT AND THEY ARE SCREWING BUYERS OVER AND EBAY DOES NOT CARE 

Message 9 of 22
latest reply

EBay scammer thrive

Message 10 of 22
latest reply

can't get any help with possible scammers and no live person available at all. I hate Ebay

Message 11 of 22
latest reply

The original message here is from March 3, 2023, so let's hope it's been resolved in some way.

Most issues for buyers on eBay can be resolved without having to actually talk to a live person.

How about starting your own new post so you'll get more answers? 

Message 12 of 22
latest reply

We have been on eBay for over 20-years. It has become impossible to get phone support. We are gradually leaving eBay to sell on other marketplaces. Goodbye. 

Message 13 of 22
latest reply

I've been debating starting a Shopify store, the inability to talk to a human is the final straw. Shareholders first. Without sellers you have nothing.

Message 14 of 22
latest reply

@6862shane wrote:

YOU ARE RIGHT I AM DONE BUYING ON EBAY. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS NOW 

As a buyer, you don't need to talk to ebay customer service. 

If the item is not received, you will be refunded.

If the item is not as described, you will be refunded (after you return the item).

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 15 of 22
latest reply