cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deduction of shipping payment from every sale

Deduction of shipping payment from every sale - discovered Pay Pal is deducting same amounts from

from my checking account on every item sold, same day.  This means I have been giving free shipping for every order.  If Ebay is holding the shipping paid - there should be no charge to my pay pal.

HELP!!!!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@beverly1525 wrote:

Deduction of shipping payment from every sale - discovered Pay Pal is deducting same amounts from

from my checking account on every item sold, same day.  This means I have been giving free shipping for every order.  If Ebay is holding the shipping paid - there should be no charge to my pay pal.

HELP!!!!

When you purchase shipping labels, are you paying your eBay funds, or from you PayPal account?

If you are paying for them from your PayPal account, then there SHOULD be a a charge to your PayPal.

Next time you print a label, scroll to the bottom before your buy the label and see what payment source you have selected to pay for the label. My bet is that it will say "PayPal".

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Why would Ebay be holding the shipping paid by the buyer? Its  always included in the total sale. The buyer pays you the shipping fee, then you pay for the label with that.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You are paying for the shipping label with your Paypal Account (like I do)

You have that option of either using funds being processed or your affiliated paypal account.

You can probably check your email receipt from ebay titled "Your eBay Label is Ready" to see how you are paying for the labels (through ebay shipping)

Service Summary

Total estimated cost*$6.16
USPS Ground Advantage$6.16
PaymentPayPal

*You may incur additional charges if your package is heavier or larger than the entered weight or dimensions

You can view all your previous label purchases using the Shipping labels page.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@beverly1525 wrote:

from my checking account on every item sold, same day.

If you are paying with PayPal then you are not paying with eBay funds so you will not see shipping charges on this page:

https://www.ebay.com/mes/transactionlist?sh=true

Instead you will see them on your PayPal and whatever account (bank, credit card) you used to fund your PayPal transactions.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply