cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked buyer used new zero fb account to buy multiple items and leave multiple neg FB

We used many hours of our time answering questions from this buyer, who apparently had a language understanding problem, and eventually ended up blocking this buyer due to the time lost without a sale. Buyer then got a new user id, and bought multiple items under that new id, and then left multiple negative fb on our account. We combined shipping on that multiple item order, and even refunded buyer for some of the shipping. We know it is the same buyer we blocked, because it was the same items that were in shopping cart, and the same items that we spent hours discussing with the buyer. We have requested negative fb removal, but since multiple neg fb was left, and only one neg fb can be  removed per order, we are going to be left with a permanent neg fb, even if one neg is removed. We did everything right. What else could we do?

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Blocked buyer used new zero fb account to buy multiple items and leave multiple neg FB

How do I send a private message to eBay through the facebook link above? I see the message link, but is that link private..........or how do I make it private?

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

Re: Blocked buyer used new zero fb account to buy multiple items and leave multiple neg FB

I didn't see a link, but go to Facebook and search for eBay in the top left hand box.  Click to send a message (I remember it being simple) and it will give you a private message to them.  That's what you want.  Once they respond, the message will come back up on your end.

I'd stay on it, one feedback removal per order should kill all of them, not just one.  But it may take some work to convince someone at eBay to fix it.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 17 of 21
latest reply

When able, when we block a buyer, we record their location (city/state). We use this info and whatever else we have to challenge any bad feedback. eBay customer service can also see this info without your proof.

Bypassing the Block list is absolutely against eBay rules. If you can prove this, all associated negatives should be removed. any CS rep who won't do this isn't doing their job.

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

OP here, not sure which suggestion worked, as we tried all suggestions above, but negative feedback is now gone. We never did make the facebook social message connection to eBay CS, so it was likely the direct connection to eBay CS that worked. It was rather obvious one would think. Thanks to all who responded and tried to help.

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

I see no negative feedback on your account.

Sometimes a user will have their feedbacks taken off if it was illegal.

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

OP here again.......The negative FB was removed this Easter Sunday afternoon, likely by eBay CS. The removal process seemed to us to now be 'automated', if the seller, or FB, meets certain criteria. We tried to contact eBay CS, but never did talk to anyone, not even through 'chat', nor did we successfully contact eBay through social media. We continued to follow the thread which begins with help/contact us, at the bottom of each eBay page, which brought us to a FB removal page, which showed the 2 items with the neg FB, and one neutral FB, all 3 from the same new buyer, and soon after we filled in the blanks on the form and stated our case, the neg FB was gone. It would appear that this happens so often now, that eBay has automated the process, at least in some cases.

Message 21 of 21
latest reply