cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are we allowed to discuss glitches and technical issues with other sellers?

Everytime I want to find out from other sellers their experineces and solutions , my thread is being moved to different board away from everyone else’s view? It seems Ebay wants us to stop exchanging viewpoints esoecially related to technical issuesthat are never resolved anyway. So what is the reason that the discussion is being moved if it doesn’t get Ebay’s attention?

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Share-eBay-Technical-Issues/Do-you-have-trouble-with-price-in-the-list...

Message 1 of 58
latest reply
57 REPLIES 57

Re: Are we allowed to discuss glitches and technical issues with other sellers?

Means nothing. Just a joke as seen.

Message 46 of 58
latest reply

@katzrul15 

@wastingtime101 

It is sparked by mods moving my thread which i mentioned in this post up top. Issue has hard time being addressed due to it. And perhaps if there were more people seeing post and reporting same issue your response would be different too. And perhaps Ebay would have more incentive to look into that matter.  Next time tag me if you want direct answer. 

Message 47 of 58
latest reply

@wastingtime101 

It's very difficult to get eBay to fix issues. This is why we first rule out any potential factor on the user's end that might be causing the problem - because that's so much easier to control and fix and the goal is to help you solve the problem.”

so you gave me a task of testing the preview which i took screenshot of and that didn’t work. Then you proceded to blame my device, system, browesr, upgrades - which is also not the reason for this. I had that issue befire and that was not related to my device. I saw others having that issue before. Why don’t mods let issue be looked at by ebay tech? I also saw you mention you have i;ad and hav eno issue which debunks you telling it is ipad or ios or not upgraded browser.

Message 48 of 58
latest reply

I posted the link to your tech thread to get more eyes on it, isn't that what you wanted? Attempt to help failed, apparently.

If this was a widespread issue where sellers could not enter price on a listing without using the app, these forums would be lit like a Christmas tree.

I even took time out yesterday and checked 3 different social media platforms to search for similar reports. So far yours is the only report I found. I've really gone out of my way to help you. But my help is not wanted, point well taken.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 49 of 58
latest reply

C1D2DAD5-6460-4918-8524-D15AF40E9D09.jpegThe thread is in the description of my post. I didn’t hide it . It is there at the start of my thread _ just click it.

Message 50 of 58
latest reply

No good deed goes unpunished.

Message 51 of 58
latest reply

@pburn wrote:

No good deed goes unpunished.

That definitely applies here, in which would indicate that your words are factual in their brevity. 

Yep.

Message 52 of 58
latest reply

I've gotten so disgusted with the way the community board is being handled, that I'm gonna take my frustration out on eBay itself. First thing I'm gonna do, is file an INR, and it's not for pennies, so to speak... The date that I was supposed to receive the item, is a day overdue. I usually away give an extra week before I take any steps, as I know the mail can be like a snail sometimes. Then I'm gonna put eBay way way - way back on the back-burner when it comes to shopping for stuff.

Yep, that gonna be my way of saying, the community board is nothing but frustrating, in every aspect, the way it's being handled by the overseers.

And when I set my mind to do something, I stick to it like glue... I smoked cigarettes for almost 30 years, woke up one morning and told myself, no more, I'll never touch them again; that's was several years ago; and indeed, I have never touch them since, and that's a fact. 

Yep.

Message 53 of 58
latest reply

I enjoy it so much on this forum it feels like an addiction that's a lot harder to quit for me than smoking was.  I know I'm wasting too much time on here but I can't seem to stop.

Message 54 of 58
latest reply

@pburn 

No good deed goes unpunished.”

what does it mean? What are you referring to in here?

Message 55 of 58
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

If this was a widespread issue where sellers could not enter price on a listing without using the app, these forums would be lit like a Christmas tree.

I even took time out yesterday and checked 3 different social media platforms to search for similar reports. So far yours is the only report I found. I've really gone out of my way to help you. But my help is not wanted, point well taken.

Heck, I just went into a bunch of my drafts to check and see if I could replicate the issue, and entering the price worked just fine for me in all of them.

Message 56 of 58
latest reply

@yuzuha wrote:   I just went into a bunch of my drafts to check and see if I could replicate the issue, and entering the price worked just fine for me in all of them.

That's why I said earlier that the tech board needs to stay where it is. If almost all sellers are not having the issue the OP is having Ebay is not going to try fixing it unless there are many people complaining of the same thing.

Message 57 of 58
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 58 of 58
latest reply