cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Introduces New Bugs Recently!

Several Links or Buttons No Longer Respond. Can't Be Clicked on to produce their Normal Intended Action!

Tried in Several Browsers to no avail!  For Example the "More Actions" Button no longer works. Nor does the

Last 60 Days Link!  **bleep**? Do you not have your Outsourced India WebDev People Test this Stuff B4 release?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay Introduces New Bugs Recently!

@sledgebeast 

Is this for the Seller Hub? I recommend that you also provide the URL in your complaint because eBay has different versions of many of its pages.  If you have already cleared your browser cache without results, go to the page with the problem and look for a "comment" option or a "tell us what you think" link and let the team know which features fail.

I'm finding more and more programmatically written links are failing for me. The developers are now using scripting features that are not supported by slightly older browsers, like my 2017 version of Firefox 52.9.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply