cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

defect removal and feedack

if a defect is removed is the feedback also to be removed is the defect is not counted as a transaction?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@rockhounddog,

According to what the eBay policy says, if any of the conditions for removal are met, then eBay removes both the defect and any feedback (in addition to adjusting your late shipment rate, if applicable).

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/selling-policies/seller-performance-policy/seller-performance-def...

(click on Read our full policy and scroll down)

lacemaker3_0-1711309648518.png

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

ok so then how would i know what reason my defect was taken away .or is it that it must be one of these

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

and thankyou for the answer..i already had read this policy i was curious how you all cipher it 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

GEE that must explain then why my defect was autoremoved and ebay REFUSES TO TAKE THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AWAY AS STATES IN POLICY.

another fine example of how customer service does not follow ebay WRITTEN POLICY WHAT SO EVER

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

What type of defect was removed? 
Did you use the feedback removal request tool to ask to have it deleted? Sometimes the system isn’t as automatic as promised.

https://www.ebay.com/sellerhelp/feedback

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

yes I have done everything.they would not tell me why it was removed but I would guess it was for buyer abuse because that was what I was dealing with .I was on social media  and as usual it was the same old"while we understand this is not the outcome you were hopeing for etc etc etc etc....they even blocked me after my perfectly adult mellow argument with them about there own policy...but they BLOCKED ME ON FACEBOOK !!!!!!what nerve!!if allowed I would love to post the conversation on here so others can see.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: