cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seller QR codes - random delays in email delivery

I send multiple items on a daily basis, buying the postage online which then sends QR codes in an email so I can go straight to the post office and scan them in. Bang, bang, bang down the list of orders awaiting dispatch, all within the UK, there should be no issues. But sometimes, not all of the codes come through - today I had 10 items and only 5 codes came through at random (not in the order of the items sent). It doesn't help to go back in and re-order the code, it still doesn't appear. The codes will come through eventually, but it can take several hours and sometimes this means the items can't be handed in at the PO until the following day. This means they are sitting in ebay's system, marked as dispatched, when they are not, and there is nothing I can do about it! What's holding up the delivery of these codes? It's an infrequent but recurring glitch, and apart from the annoyance to me in planning my trip to the PO, it holds up delivery to the buyer.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @anew1334 . Have you ever tried going through the reprint function when the QR email is delayed? When you say reorder, do you mean reprint?

You're listing on the .co.uk site so you may want to post to the .co.uk community with questions like this in future. Info below has a link on how to reprint for the .com site.

To reprint a label purchased through eBay.com (or download a copy of a QR code through the reprint function), go to this page, find the order and select Reprint from the Actions drop-down. The reprint option is available for 7 days.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Yes, I meant reprint, sorry. It doesn't make a difference.

I didn't realise there were separate communities for different countries, I guess the postal operator might make a difference here so I'll post there and see if it's a more common local issue, thanks!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply