cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return policy

I started an eBay store four months ago with a free return policy seller pays. I noticed 2 months in that my listed items appear with a, " seller does not accept returns" note. It appears on all my listings and I've been on the phone with eBay 3 times so far. Each time they seem very helpful and assure me the Tech. department is fixing the issue. 2 months later it is still a problem. I cannot fix it on my side and I don't know what to do. I know as a buyer I always like to see free returns. This is probably affecting my sales. Any advice would sure be appreciated, Thanks in advance, Jerry.   

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

return policy

I filtered your listings and do see 7 with a 'Free Returns' policy, so I think you've got one set up for that.

You could do a bulk revision... use 'Change to' (under Returns) and select your 'Free Returns' for those that lack it.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

return policy

@esca_1712 wrote:

I started an eBay store four months ago with a free return policy seller pays. I noticed 2 months in that my listed items appear with a, " seller does not accept returns" note. It appears on all my listings and I've been on the phone with eBay 3 times so far. Each time they seem very helpful and assure me the Tech. department is fixing the issue. 2 months later it is still a problem. I cannot fix it on my side and I don't know what to do. I know as a buyer I always like to see free returns. This is probably affecting my sales. Any advice would sure be appreciated, Thanks in advance, Jerry.   

You can fix it on your end. Click edit you can select all of your listings for that. Click edit next to the listing or listings you want to edit. Or select “ Actions” to select all of your listings. 
Then click the edit button as indicated in the image below. 
The next page will be the bulk revision page click the top box to select all listings as shown in the image below. 
Click  “Bulk edit” look for return policy it’ll be under preferences in the bulk edit menu. Click that 

then click on the return policy you want. 
IMG_1041.jpeg

IMG_1042.jpeg

IMG_1043.jpeg

IMG_1044.jpeg

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

return policy

Thank you for your help. It indicated the change was made and I will check. Thank again, Jerry.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply