cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm growing tired of discovering my items are not selling due to muddled up listings.

I'm growing tired of discovering why my listings are not selling due to muddled up listings. All experienced buyers surfing "Buy-it-now" listing know how to find lowest current prices by sorting listings to lowest price first. When this is done often the return is totally muddled up with other items they aren't looking to buy. This is constant with coins BIN listing.
Today's example; 1883 With Cents (W/C) Liberty Nickels. Even a novice coin collector knows the 1883 W/C is in much higher demand than the more common 1883 No Cents (N/C) liberty Nickel. Additionally, even a novice collector knows demand controls pricing. Often this happens when sellers list items wrong, some sellers do it by accident others do this intentionally. However, in the case the 1883 W/C has a "Variety" drop down selection option for sellers who are listing 1883 W/C. With such built-in listing parameters how is a search for 1883 W/C completely higgledy-piggledy?

It leaves one to believe that perhaps eBay has not implemented knowledgeable oversite. This lack of simple control leaves many customers shopping elsewhere. In closing, since it's near impossible to talk with someone who might possess the ability and/or interest to correct this problem what are sellers and buyers left to do, buy and sell elsewhere? Please eBay fix this reoccurring disappointment and hire someone to monitor and control this prevalent problem that plagues eBay coin listings. It would behoove us all if you did. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0