cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Restriction Issue

I am providing this information to go on record detailing the gross neglect by eBay regarding my account, which I have had for over 20 years, thousands of transactions with 100% feedback.

Three months ago, July 2023,  my account was restricted by eBay. No one could give me a reason why, only that it was under review. I requested that it be reinstated, only to be told I need proof of who I was. I provided the requested proof of identity and proof of address, which has not changed for 20 years. I have made over 9 phone calls to eBay to inquire why my account was restricted, No one could give me an answer nor could they refer me to who could. I want everyone who reads this to understand that eBay is not interested in our experience with them, only the fees they charge. We, the members, are who made them and now they throw you under the bus.

I have again been on the phone with a customer service rep who has authority to correct this issue, only to be passed off again to another rep who can not connect me to someone who can resolve this issue. Terrible service on the part of eBay......They have what is legally known as consumer liability. Take advantage of it and dont be smoozed by their irresponsible handling of members concerns. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0