cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publish Offer - Policy Problems

So I've developed my application to the point where I can create/update "inventory items", and from those create/update "offers." I now want to be able to publish those offers.

When I try to publish one of my offers I get the error: 
"The eBay listing associated with the inventory item, or the unpublished offer has invalid data in the associated Fulfillment policy. At least one valid postage service must be specified."

...I assume that means I need to set the FulfillmentPolicyId, PaymentPolicyId and ReturnPolicyId values in my offer. But HOW? What are those IDs?

If I log into the sanbox and try to create these policies manually, then I run into all sorts of errors and broken links on the ebay website which prevent me from doing so. This is the page I was using:
https://www.bizpolicy.sandbox.ebay.com/businesspolicy/manage

...do I really have to create all the pages and logic in my application just to create these policies via the API? Is there another way? Also, when I tried requesting any existing policies via the API, I get the following error: "User is not eligible for Business Policy." - which suggests this approach isn't going to work either?!

I really hope somebody can help!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0