cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment hold.

hi, i had a payment hold notice. "Your payouts are temporarily on hold while we review some details. Please allow up to 5 days for this review to take place " . I account late shipment rate is 27% low.  and made more sales past week. i have to ship 250$ value products. if i change my currier service, is it okay for my account?? 

and please tell me to follow any step in this kind of situation.  I'm planning to text every customer and send the shipment slip proof and make more sure about the shipment. is it okay? How to prevent this kind of payment hold ?  

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

payment hold.

eBay holds payments for new or infrequent sellers. Until you've been selling for 90 days and have 25 feedbacks for selling your payments will be held. 

When you make a label on eBay the tracking number is automatically uploaded and the buyer sees you have shipped. You can also manually upload the tracking number if you buy postage from the post office. Be sure to enter the tracking before your handling time passes.

No need to let the buyer know you shipped.  eBay wants the tracking number uploaded as proof you shipped.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply