cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payoneer New Policy could affect payouts? Anyone received a mail from Payoneer?

I just received this from payoneer . I am worried that it could affect my payouts:

To comply with the latest requirements by our banking partners as well as applicable regulations, it is crucial that the beneficiary name your payers and/or Payment Service Provider enter when initiating a bank transfer to one of your receiving accounts precisely matches the beneficiary name specified in your receiving account details.

Kindly reach out to your payers and emphasize the importance of using the exact name as indicated in your receiving account details under the heading Beneficiary name when they send you payments, and/or update the beneficiary name on your Payment Service Provider account. Payments that are sent to your account under a different name may be declined.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Payoneer New Policy could affect payouts? Anyone received a mail from Payoneer?

It has always been a requirement on eBay that the name and address  on your driver's license or National ID must exactly match the name and address on your eBay account and your checking or Payoneer account. All three have to match. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply