cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having problem paying One time payment

Hello, I have a problem trying to pay my One Time Payment. A few times I've been trying to pay it, but every time I do, eBay doesn't except my money and shows an error message saying: “You're paying more than the amount owed. If you still continue with this onetime payment, we'll credit the excess amount to your next invoice"... I've attached a photo of the page that i get every time after my unsuccessful trying... The eBay support couldn't help me, they just told me that I can pay excess amount than the invoice amount... But that doesn't solve the problem... Has anybody experienced the same problem and what could be the problem solution? Thank you in advance!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If nothing happens when you click on the Make payment button, you may have an add or pop-up blocker which is stopping the PayPal login window from popping up. try disabling any extensions in your browser.  Or, try a different browser.

Otherwise,  if PayPal is your automatic payment source, I'd just let eBay take the payment on their normal date. What is your normal payment date? Mine is the 15th for an invoice sent out on the 3rd. See if they have any problems then.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

If nothing happens when you click on the Make payment button, you may have an add or pop-up blocker which is stopping the PayPal login window from popping up. try disabling any extensions in your browser.  Or, try a different browser.

Otherwise,  if PayPal is your automatic payment source, I'd just let eBay take the payment on their normal date. What is your normal payment date? Mine is the 15th for an invoice sent out on the 3rd. See if they have any problems then.