cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i change MY item location ?

Hi,.

I am From Pakistan and I also create my eBay account on Pakistan detail. I want ship from USA instead a Ship From Pakistan. My item Location is Pakistan

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Do you have a warehouse in the USA? 

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

I hope you are well. Thanks for reply me 

I have not a warehouse in the USA.

Can you help me?

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

@wigooly wrote:

Hi,.

I am From Pakistan and I also create my eBay account on Pakistan detail. I want ship from USA instead a Ship From Pakistan. My item Location is Pakistan

You MUST ship from the correct Item location which you said is Pakistan, You can not lie.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

If your item is located in Pakistan, that's where you ship it from.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Thanks for reply.

But I faced problem .  I do not receive orders on the base of pakistan details account.  When I reduce the price, the price  at which I lose, then I get the order. Otherwise no

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

You have to list Pakistan as your location because that IS your location.  Items will be shipped from there.  Changing that and lying about your shipping location is a violation of the rules and will get your account shut down for good.

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

So you do not have a warehouse in the US, but you want to list your items as though they will be shipped from the US? 

Sellers are not allowed to lie about their shipping location.  

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Yes same problem may account 

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

If your items are located in Pakistan, then you must show Pakistan as your location.  You must not show that an item is in the US if it is not actually in the US.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply