cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need "Add Primary Service" necessity clarified

I've made a few drafts of things I'd like to sell; everything makes sense to me, except for the "Domestic Shipping"/"International Shipping" drop down menus. I live in Ireland, and will be sending my packages with An Post, which I believe covers both Domestic and International shipping. However, this isn't an option in either menu, which is mostly filled with versions of the American USPS: as I cannot select the actual service I'll be using, can I leave these two options blank? Or do I need to select either the USPS or FedEx option to actually print out a label and send it out, even if I'm using a different service?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If you live in Ireland you can't use USPS postage because it is in the United States. 

You also can't leave shipping area blank, if you do you wouldn't be able to make sales. 

You need to use the shipping services in your country for domestic (within Ireland) if you intend on selling worldwide you need to find out what shipping services are provided for international shipping for your country. 
If you are only seeing US shipping services it is because you are in eBay.com USA you need to be in http://www.ebay.ie/

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

If you live in Ireland you can't use USPS postage because it is in the United States. 

You also can't leave shipping area blank, if you do you wouldn't be able to make sales. 

You need to use the shipping services in your country for domestic (within Ireland) if you intend on selling worldwide you need to find out what shipping services are provided for international shipping for your country. 
If you are only seeing US shipping services it is because you are in eBay.com USA you need to be in http://www.ebay.ie/

Message 2 of 2
latest reply