cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a novice seller. I would like to ask what certifications are required for newly developed produ

I am a novice seller of pet supplies (handmade textile products). I would like to ask you what product certifications and procedures we need to obtain after we develop new pet textile products in order to sell them on eBay in compliance. I need your help, thank you.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I am a novice seller. I would like to ask what certifications are required for newly developed produ

You are in China so any product certifications, patents or copyrights would be dependent upon any Chinese laws or procedures. As far as selling them on eBay you would need to review the restricted/prohibited items policy to see if there are any constraints. As far as shipping them internationally you would need to be aware of the import restrictions for the countries you are shipping to. 

Based on the could of items you have listed I don't see anything that would potentially cause any issues with the listings. 

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/prohibited-restricted-items?id=4207 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You are in China so any product certifications, patents or copyrights would be dependent upon any Chinese laws or procedures. As far as selling them on eBay you would need to review the restricted/prohibited items policy to see if there are any constraints. As far as shipping them internationally you would need to be aware of the import restrictions for the countries you are shipping to. 

Based on the could of items you have listed I don't see anything that would potentially cause any issues with the listings. 

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/prohibited-restricted-items?id=4207 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you for your patience and thank you very much.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply