cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Native American / Mexican Sterling Silver Vintage Earrings? - help to identify

Would appreciate help from the experts out there regarding these sterling silver earrings.  Researched for quite some time and wasn't able to find more.

I feel like I've seen this symbol(?) before, perhaps a Native American or Mexican jewelry.  I've looked at tons of symbols and I'm at a loss here.  Primitive / tribal symbol?  Dancing man?  

Really appreciate any help!  

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Native American / Mexican Sterling Silver Vintage Earrings? - help to identify

Really appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions and to offer your help, very kind of you!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Native American / Mexican Sterling Silver Vintage Earrings? - help to identify

Do these have any marks on the back side?  Maker's marks or hallmarks?  Need to see those if they are present.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hi, I apologize for the delay in responding. I thought I had it setup to notify me if anyone answered but apparently it didn't!

The only mark is 925, I can upload a photo.

Really appreciate any and all help!
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Pic of 925 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

The hooks look generic and give no clue at all.  The earrings don't look like either Mexican or Native American to me.  I also do not find the symbol familiar.  Are you sure the earrings are sterling?  I'd just call them "Modernist" in style. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Really appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions and to offer your help, very kind of you!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply