cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on Tiffany & Co Cross earrings

Hello, I was wondering if you could help me with identifying these earrings. 

They look like authentic Tiffany And Co earrings but they are not marked Tiffany on the back of them.  They match the pictures of authentic ones so I am at a lose.  These were actually purchased with another pair of earrings at the same time and are authentic Tiffany & Co earrings.  It was a private sale over the internet and I immediately recognized the other pair as Tiffany earrings and they have the correct markings on them.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.IMG_1559.JPGIMG_1558.JPGIMG_1557.JPGIMG_1556.JPGIMG_1555.JPGIMG_1554.JPG
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Help on Tiffany & Co Cross earrings

@jojo363 

If they are NOT marked they are NOT real, the are counterfeit, sorry.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Just want to add that they’re not called crosses but IMO they’re not counterfeit if they’re not stamped. They’re just Sterling Silver (if they are) Pierced Omega Back Kiss Earrings. It’s a fine line but if they’re not cast from actual Paloma Picasso for Tiffany earrings I believe they’re not illegal.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@jsales0 thanks j, my answer was pretty blahhh but it was early in the morning and I had a bunny rabbit at my feet, seriously. Weird things happen in the desert.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

LOL and I have a big poodle at my feet that would love to go after that rabbit.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply