cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Eye Candy Wednesdays to Christmas!

Post it if you've got it!  Keep the images smaller to speed loading, and as usual no live auction stuff.  Santa wouldn't appreciate it.  

Here's one freshly shipped piece and two I'm still "researching".  The bracelet is on its way - hollow sterling with full Italian marks.  The earrings are screwbacks and probably started out as cuff links; I think they look like frogs.  The teapot seems to be artisan copper or bronze.  The signature on the back was done by hand, and so sloppy I can't read it. 

Just shipped out - sterlingJust shipped out - sterlingThey still look like frogs....They still look like frogs....Copper, but whodunnit?Copper, but whodunnit?

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Actually when I saw the earrings, all I could think about was the old War of the Worlds creatures.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

These Aliens landed in Mexico, I think, but someone chopped off the backs and added gold-filled screwbacks.   Then they hopped off to Area 51 and collected the green glass.  Not uranium glass, alas.  

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I love the water can!  I couldn't decide what to post here today .... Christmas .... or Aliens, since I have both.  Decided on Christmas since it happens once a year and aliens can show up any time.

ART

Art - SB4957.JPG

Avon

Avon - SB3080.JPG

Eisenberg Ice

Eisenberg Ice - SB4815.JPG

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply