cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing postage via ebay or paypal

Someone on this board told me once how to print postage for items that were not bought  or sold on ebay, but I can't remember how to do it.  Could someone please give me the directions again? TIS

Karen

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You can print though PayPal or though the USPS site (you'll have to create an account.)

I'm not sure but the downfall with the USPS is you can't print 1st class postage. It's been awhile, so this may have changed.

Pauline

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I'm not sure how I got this link in my bookmarks, I think paypal community boards.

I tried finding it directly through the paypal site so I could tell you how to find it but paypal has changed things up since I last printed a label without transaction. So here is the link to paypal's ship now option for labels.

http://www.paypal.com/shipnow

DW

Photobucket

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hertz,

Look on the left hand side of the page and under Selling Tools go to MultiOrder Shipping

A pop-up window will come up ... click on create

Click on each tab and fill in the information, when done, print your lable.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks to you all--I got it and got the label printed!! Bookmarked it for next time AND wrote the directions down--now if my computer just doesn't crash and I don't lose the paper I wrote it on I'll be in good shape!!

Karen

Message 5 of 5
latest reply