cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prayers & Thoughts For Kay Jeweled Feline

Sorry to pass along such sad news this morning, but I found out Kay`s husband passed away yesterday morning.

So please everyone keep her & the family in your thoughts & prayers for the next few days as they go through this time of grief and sorrow.

Lord, we ask that You keep your loving arms wrapped tightly around this family right now. They have been through so much in such a short time. Help them through their grief and pain. Give them the comfort to know that  he is now free from all pain, that he is at rest and surrounded by the loved ones gone before.  Grant them the peace of mind to know that one day, they will all be reunited once again. Amen

(((Kay))), we love you and we are all here for you, each  supporting you in our own way. 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

(((Kay)))  I am so very sorry to read this. You and your family are in my prayers.

TEX
Message 2 of 31
latest reply

My heart goes out to Kay and her family.  

Carol

Message 3 of 31
latest reply

Kay, I'm sending prayers of strenght for you and your family during this time of your loss.

Please remember,

symoathy2

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 4 of 31
latest reply

Kay, I am so very sorry!  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  Claudia

Message 5 of 31
latest reply

Sorry to hear of your loss. Our family will pray for yours. God bless you and keep you strong in your time of need
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 6 of 31
latest reply

When a loved one becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure. Sorry for your loss. (((Kay)))

Message 7 of 31
latest reply

Oh no,  I'm so sorry to hear this. She and her family will be in my thoughts.

((((Kay))))

Message 8 of 31
latest reply

(((Kay))) So sorry to hear this.

Thinking of you and sending prayers your way.

DW

Photobucket

Message 9 of 31
latest reply

(((((((((Kay))))))))))))) So sorry for your loss, you and your family will be in my thoughs and prayers...

Hot freight...pays good...Inline's gots ta go...whoop & ride, Honey, whoop & ride...Clark T Berendes 2-5-78 to 7-5-10
Message 10 of 31
latest reply

Very sorry to hear of this Kay. Wishing you strength and comfort in the coming days.

Alex

Most used advice from my mother - Learn something new every day!
Message 11 of 31
latest reply

(((((Kay))))))
Message 12 of 31
latest reply

(((Kay, The Jeweled Feline))) 

Here's a great big hug!  My prayers and thoughts going out for you and your family.

God Bless You all.

Helen

Message 13 of 31
latest reply

Kay, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Message 14 of 31
latest reply

So sorry to hear this, Kay. Sending you all my wishes for strength and comfort to you and your family.

Message 15 of 31
latest reply