cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nicer earrings signed "KY" . Gold over 925. New-ish, maybe 90s? Any idea who?

Kind of a long shot.  Any idea of maker? Signed "KY" in a box.  Both stamped  925, so thinking gold wash over sterling.   They are pierced with a mechanism that closes over the ear.

Kind of remind me of Dior style earrings.  They were from a sale at an expensive home and seem to have some quality in the hand.   Mostly trying to see if I can ID maker to add to listing.

Thanks for taking a look.

ear1.jpgear2.jpgear2b.jpgear3.jpgear4.jpgear5.jpgear7.jpgaaear.jpg

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

All I can tell you about them is that the clasp type is omega.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Omega clasps are so secure.  I have a feeling Dream is at work chomping at the bit to answer.  😂🤣😂  Have patience since she can’t answer from work,  hopefully she or somebody else will know.  They are nice! 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Thinking thinking...I keep thinking Kenneth Cole or Karl Lagerfeld but ( yes I know ) neither of those last names begins with a Y......still thinking

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Forget the post! You got some nice carnelian (red jade) there!

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Those are very nice earrings!  I'll admit I did not recognize the mark, but  I was getting more of a higher quality  designer vibe than a home shopping club vibe.   I did a little searching and found a Chinese designer named Kai Yin Lo.  That's who I think it might be.  Great pair of earrings!

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I think dream is right. Kai Yin Lo's pieces are marked "KYLO 925" but perhaps she lost the "LO"? Do a search for her and you'll find almost the exact same earrings halfway down the page. She also does sterling with vermeil and uses those same backings. 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Thank you everyone!  I did not realize there were responses.  (I clicked "subscribe" to the post but for some reason didn't get notified.)

No matter, now see all the helpful information.  Thank you for taking a look and sharing this info.

They do feel like a better pair in the hand,  I'm off to check Kai Yin Lo's page.

You guys are awesome!  Thank you. heart

An estate sale is my natural habitat...

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Ack, message above was from me.   (Lucille.b is my seller's account.)

Again, thank you for the research. heart  Off to check Kai Yin Lo. 

Cheers!

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

This looks like the same maker, but so far have only found stamps with "KYLO", not just "KY".

There was an ad online for a this set below which said "Kai Yin Lo", but the link didn't go anywhere.

These sure look like the same style though.  First picture is from the ad, 2nd is mine.

I've got to think this is a match.  THANK YOU!  Her things sell pretty well. heart_eyes

aaaaear.JPGear2.jpg

Message 10 of 10
latest reply